Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide provides a comprehensive resource for troubleshooting dot-matrix, inkjet, and electrophotographic printers. Topics include printing technologies, troubleshooting guidelines, test instruments, mechanical and electrical components. This edition includes flowcharts throughout.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Bigelow (Leicester, MA) is the founder and President of Dynamic Learning Systems, a technical research and writing firm specializing in PC and peripheral service. An experienced electronics engineer, he is the author of several best-selling computer books including Troubleshooting, Maintaining and Repairing PCs, now in its fourth edition and is the editor of The PC Tolbox Newsletter.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Bigelow
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleTAB Electronics Technician Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note290 illustrations
- Weight841 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.