All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a rich diversity of trout fishing to be enjoyed the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. This book explains how differing local trout tactics have evolved and why these specialist skills remain successful. It compares and explains the many subtle differences in flies, tactics and techniques used across the British Isles.
- Author BiographyWith over 40 years of fishing experience and still loving every minute, Lesley Crawford is a nationally known angling author, photographer and Fishing Guide. She is the author of many successful fishing books including The Trout Fisher's Handbook and she writes regularly for the angling press. She lives in Caithness.
- Author(s)Lesley Crawford
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSwan Hill Press
- Out-of-print date18/02/2017
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight821 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.78Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £19.97Trending at £29.68
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £3.78Trending at £6.58
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.