True Story: How to Combine Story and Action to Transform Your Business by Ty Montague (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.11+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.89Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of today's indicators show that consumers are not interested in what you tell them they need. Instead, they want to know what you stand for, what your business stands for, why you do what you do, and most importantly - what you can help them become. This is a guide to first uncovering and then articulating your firm's authentic brand story.
- Author BiographyTy Montague is a founder of co:collective, a consultancy that helps clients develop their strategy and brand story using the principles of storydoing. The framework and several of the cases presented in True Story are based on what co: does for businesses of all sizes. Ty's work helping companies transform themselves has been featured in a cover story in Fast Company magazine. He is a frequent speaker and guest lecturer on creativity and innovation at leading business schools, including the Wharton School, NYU Stern School of Business, and Columbia Business School. He has been named one of the top ten creative minds in business by Fast Company.
- Author(s)Ty Montague
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date11/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.