All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPugh explores Capote through a cinematic lens, skillfully weaving the most relevant elements of Capote s biography with insightful critical analysis of the films, screenplays, and adaptations of his works that composed his fraught relationship with the Hollywood machine.
- Author BiographyTison Pugh is a professor of English at the University of Central Florida. He is the author of Queer Chivalry: Medievalism and the Myth of White Masculinity in Southern Literature, and Queering Medieval Genres and coeditor of Queer Movie Medievalisms, among other titles.
- Author(s)Tison Pugh
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note25 black & white photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.