All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)John G. Bruhn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. The Decline of Trust. 2. Trust in Persons. 3. Trust in Organizations. 4. Trust and the Lifecycle of Organizations. 5. How Trust and Distrust Work in Organizations. 6. Challenges to Trust During Change and Crises. 7. The Culture That Wouldn't Budge: A Case Study. 8. The Health of Organizations. 9. The Ethical Organization. Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.