All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines notions of procedural fairness applicable to truth commissions.
- Author BiographyMark Freeman is a lawyer and independent consultant on human rights issues affecting states in democratic and post-conflict transition. In the past year he has conducted missions to South Africa, Morocco, Sri Lanka, Colombia, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Kenya. He recently co-authored International Human Rights Law (2004) and is currently a visiting professor at the University of Ottawa Law Faculty. He has published extensively on a variety of human rights topics in leading law and policy journals. He is former Senior Associate at the International Center for Transitional Justice.
- PrizesWinner of American Society of International Law Certificate of Merit 2007.
- Author(s)Cynthia M. Reed,Mark Freeman,Patricia E. Ronan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2006
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.