All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNestled amid the western slopes of the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee, bisected by the Little River, and including the community of Townsend, Tuckaleechee Cove is known today as the peaceful side of the Smokies . Celebrated for its natural beauty, the area is also the site of human habitation dating back at least 13,000 years.
- Author BiographyBoyce N. Driskell is the past director of the Archaeological Research Laboratory and adjunct research professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Robert J. Norrell is a professor and the Bernadotte Schmidt Chair of Excellence in the Department of History at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Author(s)Boyce N. Driskell,Robert J. Norrell
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.