All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can teachers do to inspire their students? In this book, Sam Intrator provides detailed portraits of powerful learning episodes in a high school classroom and suggests numerous practical ideas to help teachers cultivate their own seemingly magical learning moments.
- Author BiographySam M. Intrator is assistant professor of education and child study at Smith College.
- Author(s)Sam M. Intrator
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byElliot W. Eisner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.