All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical handbook to North Africa's most popular and accessible destination, Tunisia. It gives information on the best beach resorts, the most accessible mountain hikes and the most luxuriant southern oases, as well as information on the country's background and culture.
- Author(s)Daniel Jacobs,Peter Morris,etc.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/1995
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/04/1999
- Content Note50 maps and plans
- Weight353 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGraham Parker
- Revised byDaniel Jacobs
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.80
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.