Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.68+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by contact-25
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the results of a comparative study of the ecology of tree shrews in the wild. The book examines their habitat, diet, nesting habits, home range, activity patterns and social behaviour as well as their enigmatic parental care system which is unique among mammals.
- Author BiographyLouise H. Emmons is a Research Associate at the Smithsonian Institution Division of Mammals. She is the author of Neotropical Rainforest Mammals: A Field Guide (second edition, 1997).
- Author(s)Louise H. Emmons
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleOrganisms and Environments
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note21 b/w photographs, 42 line illustrations, 33 tables
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byHarry W. Greene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.