CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive analysis of the trilateral relationship between Turkey, Israel, and Azerbaijan. This book examines the commonalities of state identities that brought the countries together, the role of state institutions, the security dimension, and the influence of globalization.
- Author BiographyAlexander Murinson is an independent researcher. He received his Ph.D. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, and has written a number of articles on Turkish foreign policy and the entente with Israel and Azerbaijan.
- Author(s)Alexander Murinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.