Turn on and Tune in: Psychedelics, Narcotics and Euphoriants by John Mann (Hardback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the importance of a range of psychoactive substances and highlights some well known people associated with them.
- Author BiographyJohn Mann works in the School of Chemistry at Queen's University Belfast. He holds a BSc and PhD from University College London and a DSc from London.
- Author(s)John Mann
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.