All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspects of turning these useful condiment holders and demonstrates how practical kitchen utensils can be transformed into beautiful, stylish and tactile additions to your home. This title includes 30 projects that are rated in order of difficulty, from beginner, through to intermediate and advanced.
- Author BiographyChris has attended the classes of many professional turners, but considers himself to be self-taught. He has enjoyed the craft for over 30 years and for the last 12 or so has specialised in salt and pepper mills and shakers. Since retiring from his career within the computer industry, Chris spends a lot of time in his workshop, has contributed many articles to Woodturning magazine and gives talks about his woodturning experience to social organisations. He lives in Romsey, Hampshire.
- Author(s)Chris West
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 30 illustrations, 500 photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £4.91
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £7.12Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.