All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders who want answers to specific questions or just want to expand their knowledge about these unique and interesting animals will find the information they seek in this essential reference.
- Author BiographyWhit Gibbons is a professor emeritus of ecology at the University of Georgia. He writes the weekly environmental column Ecoviews and is the author or editor of eleven books, including Snakes of the Southeast. Judy Greene is the herpetology research coordinator at the Savannah River Ecology Laboratory and has coauthored, with Dr. Gibbons, a number of scholarly articles on herpetology and ecology.
- Author(s)Judy Greene,Whit Gibbons
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleThe Animal Answer Guides: Q&A for the Curious Naturalist
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note100, 64 black & white halftones, 35 colour illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographs byCris Hagen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.