All listings for this product
Best selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.19Trending at £5.48
- £2.89Trending at £3.05
- £1.85Trending at £2.63
- £2.81Trending at £2.97
- £5.29Trending at £5.49
- £7.79Trending at £8.44
- £2.39Trending at £2.63
About this product
- DescriptionTutankhamun became king when he was only nine years old, and he died aged just eighteen. Tutankhamun's tomb was found in 1922, unrobbed and filled with marvellous treasures. This book deals with his life and work.
- Author BiographyDr Hendrikje Nouwens is an Egyptologist and archaeologist. She lectures at several Dutch universities (extramural studies) and elementary schools, giving courses on ancient Egypt. Since 1997 she has worked on several excavations in Egypt, at Berenike, Memphis and Amarna, as registrar and camp-manager. She has been co-director of the Dutch-American Sikait-expedition in Egypt since 2002.
- Author(s)Hendrikje M. Nouwens,Martin Hense
- PublisherBritish Museum Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Museum Press
- Out-of-print date30/11/2015
- Content Note65 illustrations, 50 in colour
- Weight540 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.