All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative manual for both the aspiring and seasoned tutor
- Author BiographyTiffani Chin is the Executive Director of EdBoost, a nonprofit that includes a learning center serving K-12 students in Los Angeles. She is the author of School Sense: How to Help Your Child Succeed in Elementary School, and she has been tutoring for twenty years. Jerome Rabow, the recipient of numerous distinguished teaching awards, is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and a Lecturer at California State University, Northridge. He is the author of Voices of Pain and Voices of Hope: Students Speak about Racism. Rabow is the Director and Co-founder of CCODE (Center for the Celebration of Diversity Education). Jeimee Estradais a K--12 Education Policy Analyst with the California Legislative Analyst's Office and a Master of Public Policy graduate from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Jeimee Estrada,Jerome Rabow,Tiffani Chin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.