All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe greatly anticipated second volume of the bestselling Twilight: The Graphic Novel completes the visual adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's worldwide bestselling debut and is a must-have for any collector's library.
- Author BiographyStephenie Meyer graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in English Literature, and she lives with her husband and three young sons in Arizona. She is the author of international bestsellers TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, BREAKING DAWN and THE HOST.
- Author(s)Stephenie Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleTwilight Saga: The Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (some col.)
- Weight408 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Young Kim
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age12+
Best selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £22.99Trending at £24.24
- £13.99Trending at £16.81
- £8.99Trending at £12.65
- £16.95Trending at £25.19
- £12.87Trending at £13.59
- £9.99Trending at £10.53
- £14.25Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.