All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionContains lyrical photographs of the theater of rural Egyptian life. This title records and celebrates life as it passes along a road through a typical village in the Egyptian Nile Delta in the early twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyANN PARKER graduated from Yale University with a BFA degree. She has produced over 50 one-woman exhibitions in museums and galleries in the United States, South America, the Dominican Republic, Europe, Australia, and Egypt. Her photographs can be found in major collections including the Museum of Modern Art, the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Center for Creative Photography, and the San Antonio Museum of Art. Twilight Visions is her second book on Egypt; the first was the award-winning Hajj Paintings: Folk Art of the Great Pilgrimage (The Smithsonian Press, 1997). Among her other books are Los Ambulantes: The Itinerant Photographers of Guatemala and Molas: Folk Art of the Cuna Indians. Ann Parker also writes, lectures and has been widely published in such magazines as American Heritage, American Photographer, Art in America, Aperture, Life, Natural History, Smithsonian, and Stern. She lives in Egypt with her husband, Hamdi Abdel Shaheed.
- Author(s)Ann Parker
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note100 duotone photographs
- Weight953 g
- Width267 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.