Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Dona Lee Davis
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Author BiographyDona Lee Davis earned her PhD in anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is currently a professor of anthropology at the University of South Dakota. Her research interests include medical and psychological anthropology, gender studies, research methods, North Atlantic fishing communities, and multispecies ethnography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.