All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cheryl Lage
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Author BiographyCheryl Lage is a freelance writer/editor, a part-time video post-producer, and a full-time wife and mom. Her twin-centric family perspectives have appeared in a wide array of print, web, and broadcast media including: USAToday, Good Housekeeping, MSN.com, TWINS, Pregnancy, AmericanBaby.com, Parents.com, ePregnancy.com, Martha Stewart Living Radio, People's Celebrity Baby Blog, RichmondMom.com, Richmond Parents Monthly, and her former web support site, Twinsights.com. Currently, Cheryl Lage lives with her family in Richmond, Virginia. When she's not working or expounding on the adventures of twin parenting, she's a volunteer museum tourguide, is active in in her church and book club, but above all else, prefers basking in leisurely time with her husband and twins. Learn more about Cheryl and her family by visiting her blog, Twinfatuation.com.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.