All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionStanding out in today's crowded markets is a huge challenge for entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profits vying for attention from consumers, clients and donors who are bombarded by thousands of messages every day. Don't waste another minute on me-too marketing until you read this book and build your own TWIST.
- Author BiographyJulie Cottineau is the creator of Brand School by BrandTwist, a unique and actionable online branding class for entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profits. Before starting her own brand school and consultancy, Julie honed her branding chops at a series of high level agency positions including as vice president management supervisor at Grey Global in both the US and France and executive director of consumer branding at Interbrand. She has client-side experience as the vice president of brand at Richard Branson's Virgin Management Group overseeing branding strategy for new and established Virgin companies in North America. Julie loves to teach and talk about branding and has been an adjunct professor and visiting senior lecturer at Columbia and Cornell Universities as well as a frequent branding commentator on Twitter and in top business media such as Forbes.com, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNN, and American Express Open Forum.
- Author(s)Julie Cottineau
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.