Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Maude De Schauensee
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2002
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note25 color, 44 b/w illus.
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsIllustrations Foreword Preface Acknowledgments 1. The Two Lyres-From Excavation to Conservation 2. The Boat-shaped Lyre 3. The Lapis-bearded Lyre Appendices A. Boat-shaped Lyre Treatment B. Conservation of the Bull's Head for the Lapis-bearded Lyre Notes References Index
- Author BiographyMaude de Schauensee, Associate Editor of the Hasanlu Publications Series and former Keeper of the Near Eastern Section at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, is the author of articles on bronze working at Hasanlu, horse trappings and Assyrian reliefs, and other northwestern Iranian topics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.