All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.61Trending at £9.01
- £6.49Trending at £8.64
- £7.66Trending at £7.79
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook makes it easy to learn more about Type 1 diabetes. The authors comprehensively answer over 410 questions about every aspect of living with the condition, and their constructive approach will give you all the knowledge you need to deal confidently with your diabetes.
- Author BiographyDr Charles Fox BM, FRCP is a Consultant Physician with Special Interest in Diabetes at Northampton General Hospital Trust, with over 30 years of experience in diabetes care. he has also co-written the Class Health books Type 1 Diabetes: Answers at your Fingertips (seventh edition) and Diabetes Type 2: Essentials. Dr Anne Kilvert MD, FRCP is a Consultant Physician with Special Interest in Diabetes at Northampton General Hospital Trust, and is co-author of Type 2 Diabetes: Answer at your fingertips.
- Author(s)Anne Kilvert,Charles Fox
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Weight492 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.