All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.99Trending at £21.31
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £2.39Trending at £3.08
- £10.66Trending at £21.31
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
About this product
- DescriptionLeading investigators provide up-to-date explanations of laboratory protocols commonly used in diabetes research. Covering in vivo and in vitro model systems, the volume includes an overview of how cellular dysfunction and degeneration leads to diabetes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number560
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight563 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byClaire Stocker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.