All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four tales in this volume share autobiographical origins in Conrad's experience at sea and his exile from Poland. They vividly present Conrad's preoccupation with the theme of solidarity, challenged from without by the elements and from within by human doubts and fears. This revised edition uses the English first edition texts and has a new chronology and bibliography.
- Author BiographyCedric Watts is an authority on Conrad and the author of numerous books and articles on Conrad including Joseph Conrad: A Literary Life (1989), A Preface to Conrad (2nd edn 1993), and Joseph Conrad (1994). For OWC he has edited Heart of Darkness and Other Tales and other Conrad books for other publishers, most recently Lord Jim for Broadview Press.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight213 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byProf. Cedric Watts
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £6.02Trending at £11.35
- £26.85Trending at £27.32
- £1.99Trending at £3.17
- £4.59Trending at £8.44
- £4.50Trending at £4.95
- £8.79Trending at £9.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.