All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book advances an understanding of cultural diplomacy that examines a single area of government and private sector partnership, and what became in the mid-twentieth century the most prominent manifestation of this alliance-the cultural exhibitions sent abroad to tell America's story with the goal of winning hearts and minds.
- Author BiographyAndrew James Wulf is a scholar of history who serves as the curator of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, part of the U.S. National Archives. He earned his PhD in Museum Studies from the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom and is a contributor to USC's Center on Public Diplomacy in Los Angeles. He is a recent graduate of the Getty Leadership Institute's management program for museum executives.
- Author(s)Andrew James Wulf
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.