All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book furnishes a quick and clear exposition of the statutory and regulatory responsibilities of those participating in the sale, processing, and transportation of cargo shipped from the United States. It analyzes in detail the duties imposed by the Shipping Act of 1984 on those engaged in U.S. oceanborne trade.
- Author(s)Gerald H. Ullman
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.14Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.