All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of development policies and activities of the United Nations system from the late 1940s onwards. Focusing on the history of the generated ideas, institutionalized, and implemented by UN organizations, this book examines trends in development paradigms from the concept of technical assistance to underdeveloped countries.
- Author BiographyOlav Stokke is Senior Researcher at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs and former editor of the Nordic journal Forum for Development Studies. His books include Perspectives on European Development Co-operation, with Paul Hoebink; Food Aid and Human Security, with Edward Clay; and Policy Coherence in Development Co-operation, with Jacques Forster.
- Author(s)Olav Stokke
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleUnited Nations Intellectual History Project
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note25 b&w illus.
- Weight1043 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine992 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.