All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging teaching text on United States foreign policy interprets the foreign policy decision-making process through the lens of political debate and exchange. It introduces historical developments and theories of U.S. foreign policy and features critical analysis of contemporary trends in U.S.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Lantis is Professor of Political Science at The College of Wooster, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Lantis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePrinciples of Political Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width172 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.