All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume charts the successes of the navy fighter crews as they encountered MIG's, missiles and AAA over the jungles of North Vietnam. It is packed with first-hand accounts from combat veterans and features scale plans of all the major navy F-4 variants.
- Author BiographyJim Laurier graduated with honours from the Paiers School of Art, Connecticut and has worked as a freelance illustrator ever since. Jim is a Fellow of the American Society of Aviation Artists, the New York Society of illustrators and the American Fighter Aces Association. Iain Wyllie is one of Britain's leading aviation cover artists. Since becoming a full-time aviation artist he has been responsible for creating over 40 cover artworks for Osprey's hugely successful Aircraft of the Aces and Combat Aircraft series. Brad Elward has broken into aviation journalism in the past two years, having had work published in such periodicals as 'World Air Power Journal'. This is his first book for Osprey.
- Author(s)Brad Elward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/11/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note100 b&w and 40 colour illustrations, photographs
- Weight320 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Laurier,Iain Wyllie
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.