All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.79
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £5.19Trending at £7.87
- £2.68Trending at £3.08
- £5.73Trending at £9.48
- £14.67Trending at £15.50
About this product
- DescriptionUganda's natural history is legendary and this guide provides detailed coverage of all the species, including the rare mountain gorillas. It covers a wealth of practical information, as well as Uganda's attractions, from national parks and gorilla reserves to Lake Victoria and the Ssese Islands.
- Author BiographyPhilip Briggs, Bradt's Africa specialist, is the author of five other Bradt guides: East & Southern Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, and Tanzania; and co-author of Bradt guides Africa Eclipse, Mozambique, and Rwanda. He lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, and is a contributor to several travel magazines.
- Author(s)Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date15/03/2007
- Content Note40 maps, 8 colour photos
- Weight544 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.