All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Cities of the Biblical World series - a series presenting the results of recent major archaeological developments at major Biblical sites for the general reader, the student and the tourist. By chance, fifty years ago, a farmer found a cemetery on the coast of Syria.
- Author BiographyAdrian H.E. Curtis is Lecturer in Old Testament Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Adrian Curtis
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1985
- Series TitleCities of the Biblical World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.