All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing high concept as a framework for the analysis of the 2003 coverage of the Iraq War - paying close attention to how Fox News and CNN packaged and promoted the US invasion of Iraq - this book offers a fresh paradigm for understanding how television news reporting shapes our perceptions of events.
- Author BiographyDeborah Jaramillo is Assistant Professor in the Department of Film and Television at Boston University. She is a two-time Ford Fellow and sits on the board of the Texas Archive of the Moving Image.
- Author(s)Deborah Lynn Jaramillo
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.