All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUkulele Magic is the perfect tutor for children and for teachers. Rock to ragtime, bluegrass to swing, tango, calypso and the blues - they're all here in instantly accessible songs to play straight away ~ whether solo, with friends, or with the whole class. Fully supported by video tutorials and audio performances and backings.
- Author BiographyIan Lawrence is a teacher, musician and composer with longstanding experience of teaching music in primary schools. His Wider Opportunities ukulele classes and clubs in South London primary schools are inspiring and inclusive, bringing together not just ukulele students but instrumentalists of all kinds, creating truly musical experiences which promote independent learning as well as invaluable ensemble opportunities.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUkulele Magic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Weight150 g
- Width250 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.