All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning collection of the most beautiful classic yachts afloat.
- Author BiographyNic Compton was brought up on boats until the age of 15. He worked as a shipwright, before becoming a full-time writer and photographer. He was Editor of Classic Boat magazine until 2000, and has written several books on nautical subjects, including most recently The Sea: A Photographic Celebration and Titanic on Trial, both published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Nic Compton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteApproximately 180 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1138 g
- Width230 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.