All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed description of high-frequency device modeling approaches the subject from a circuit designer's perspective. Coverage includes a detailed description of both active and passive devices, including modeling techniques and performance optimization.
- Author(s)Babak Heydari,Sam Gharavi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.