All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a novel method for implementing signal processing based on WT in an analog way. The book offers a structured approach to filter design, starting from an arbitrary transfer function or impulse response, down to the actual circuit design.
- Author(s)Sandro A. P. Haddad,Wouter A. Serdijn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.