All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction and review of the field of ultra-cold neutron (UCN) physics. This book explores some of the applications, such as the search for the electric dipole moment of the neutron that constitutes the most sensitive test of time reversal invariance yet devised. It is suitable as an introduction to the field for research students.
- Author(s)David Richardson,R. Golub,Steven K. Lamoreaux,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Physics Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.