All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.64
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionTo correctly diagnose a human organism with the help of acoustic waves is impossible without knowledge of the physics of acoustic waves interaction with the issues of the organism. Divided into four sections, this book looks at this problem and considers the physical models of biological issues used in ultrasonics diagnostics and its basic stages.
- Author BiographyLeonid A. Bulavin, Dr of Phys.-Math. Sci. (1989) is Professor of Physics at Kiyv National Shevchenko University, Correspondence Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Yury F. Zabashta, Dr of Phys.-Math. Sci. (1992) is Professor of Physics at Kiyv National Shevchenko University. Both authors have published on the interaction of waves with matter.
- Author(s)Leonid A. Bulavin,Yury F. Zabashta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationZeist
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVSP International Science Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.