All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionUltrasound Imaging presents recent advances in the field, discussing several organs and techniques from a Biomedical Engineering (BME) perspective. The text focuses on algorithms, methodologies and systems developed by multidisciplinary research teams of engineers and physicians.
- Author BiographyJ. Miguel Sanches is from the new Department of Bioengineering at the Instituto Superior Tecnico / Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal, where he teaches in the area of signal processing and control. His research activity is in Biomedical Engineering, mainly, in image reconstruction and analysis of biological and medical imaging for computer aided diagnosis (CAD) purposes. Andrew F. Laine is a Director of the Heffner Biomedical Imaging Laboratory in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University in New York City and is Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Radiology (Physics). His research inter-ests include quantitative image analysis; cardiac functional imaging: ultrasound and MRI, retinal imaging, intravascular imaging and biosignal processing. He is a Fellow of AIMBE and IEEE. Dr. Jasjit S. Suri is an innovator, scientist, a visionary, an industrialist and an internation-ally known world leader in Biomedical Engineering. Dr. Suri has spent over 20 years in the field of biomedical engineering/devices and its management. He received his Doctorate from University of Washington, Seattle and Business Management Sciences from Weatherhead, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 74 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight767 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew F. Laine,Jasjit S. Suri,Joao Miguel Sanches
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.