CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionUltrasound has found an increasing number of applications due to greatly increased computing power. Ultrasound devices are often preferred over other devices because of their lower cost, portability, and non-invasive nature. This book contains appendices, useful formulas and their derivations, technical details of relevant theories and FAQs.
- Author BiographyDr. Lempriere is a retired aerospace engineer with expertise in the mechanical properties and behavior of materials. He worked for 33 years in the aerospace industry at both Boeing and Lockheed.
- Author(s)Brian Michael Lempriere
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.