All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.65
- £10.23Trending at £12.69
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.16
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
About this product
- Author(s)Denis White,Ralph M. Barnes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note186 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1006 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsCardiology.- Echocardiography of the Inter-Atrial Septum.- Echocardiographic Recognition of Intra-Atrial Baffle Dysfunction.- Usefulness of Echocardiographic Peak Velocity of Circumferential Fibre Shortening.- Myocardial Contractility in Normal and Post Infarction Subjects at Rest and During Isometric Exercise.- Echocardiographic Observations on Systolic Closure of the Aortic Valve in Mitral Incompetence.- Hypertension in Adolescents - An Ultrasound Study.- Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Assessment of Normal Mitral Leaflet Motion*.- Quantitative Echocardiography: A Study of Champion Childhood Athletes*.- The Echocardiographic Spectrum of Mitral Valve (MV) Motion in Children With and Without Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP)*.- Cross-Sectional Echocardiographic Assessment of Severity of Aortic Stenosis in Children*.- Echocardiographic Observations Regarding Pulmonary Valve Motion in Children With Pulmonary Vascular Obstructive Disease*.- Echocardiographic Features of Common Ventricle*.- Detection of Intracardiac Right to Left Shunting by Echocardiography*.- The Utility and Validity of Suprasternal Notch (SSN) Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease (CHD)*.- Correlation of Diagnostic Echographic Features of Mitral Stenosis with Findings at Catheterization and Surgery*.- The Effect of Transducer Placement on the Echocardiographic Pattern of Mitral Valve Prolapse*.- Cross-Sectional Echocardiography in Evaluation of Patients with Discrete Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis*.- The Comparative Utilities of Real Time Cross-Sectional Echocardiographic Imaging Systems in Complex Congenital Heart Disease*.- Spectrum of Echocardiographic Findings in Bacterial Endocarditis*.- Echocardiographic Features of Straddling Tricuspid Valve*.- Detection of Congenital Ventricular Diverticulum by Cross Sectional Echocardiography*.- Evaluation of Left Ventricular Apical Aneurysms by Cross Sectional Echocardiography*.- Echocardiography in Patients with Marfan's Syndrome and Their Asymptomatic Relatives*.- Echocardiography in Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome*.- Echocardiographic Indocyanine Green (ICG) Dye Flow Patterns in Patients with Truncus Arteriosus (TA), Tetralogy of Fallot (TF), and Pulmonary Atresia with Ventricular Septal Defect (PA)*.- Quantification and Prognosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction: Comparison of Echocardiographic and Catheterization Indices*.- Right Ventricular Compression: A Reliable Echocardiographic Sign of Cardiac Tamponade*.- Pre- and Postoperative Echographic Investigation of Left Ventricular Function in Aortic Stenosis (AS)*.- Left Ventricular Volume Determinations of Canine Models*.- Role of Echocardiography in the Assessment of Left Ventricular Function in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease*.- Effects of Sodium Nitroprusside on Left Ventricular Size and Performance in Myocardial Infarction Determined by Ultrasound*.- Echocardiographic and Ultrasono-Tomographic Study of the Left Ventricular Dynamics in LBBB*.- The Effect of Phasic Respiration and Atrial Systole on the Echocardiographic Determination of Left Ventricular Function*.- Echocardiographic (ECHO) Method of Scintillation Probe Placement for Radiocardiographic Assessment (RCG) of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction (LVEF)*.- Medium for External Acoustic Transmission*.- Abdominal.- Differential Diagnosis of Echo-Free Renal Masses.- Ultrasound Diagnosis in Renal Transplants.- Ultrasound Diagnosis of Lymphoceles Following Renal Transplantation.- Role of Ultrasound in the Diagnosis and Therapy of Perirenal Fluid Collections Following Renal Transplantation.- Aortosonography - The Diagnostic Method of Choice.- Radiation Therapy Planning Using Ultrasound.- Accuracy of Grey-Scale Ultrasonic Examination of the Liver*.- Correlative Studies Between Multi-Plane Tomographic Nuclear Imaging and Grey Scale Ultrasound in Extra and Intrahepatic Abnormalities*.- Ultrasonic Evaluation of the Common Bile Duct*.- Normal and Abnormal Pancreatic Echography*.- Grey Scale Ultrasonography in th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.