All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoan Williams takes a hard look at the state of feminism in America. She outlines a new vision of feminism that calls for workplaces focused on the needs of families and, in divorce cases, recognition of the value of family work and its impact on women's earning power.
- Author BiographyJoan Williams is co-director of the Project on Gender, Work and Family at the American University Law School, where she is a professor. She lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Joan Williams
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note6 line illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.