About this product
- DescriptionThe incredible true story of Louis Zamperini, now a major motion picture directed by Angelina Jolie.
- Author BiographyLaura Hillenbrand is the author of the number one bestseller Seabiscuit, which won the William Hill Sports Book of the Year award. It was made into a major international film, which was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture. Hillenbrand's New Yorker article, 'A Sudden Illness,' won the 2004 National Magazine Award, and she is a two-time winner of the Eclipse Award. She and actor Gary Sinise are the co-founders of Operation International Children, a charity that provides school supplies to children through American troops. She lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Laura Hillenbrand
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), map (black and white)
- Weight370 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.