All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe compulsion to dwell on history on how it is recorded, stored, saved, forgotten, narrated, lost, remembered, and made public has been at the heart of artists' engagement with the photographic medium since the late 1960s. This book considers some of that work.
- Author BiographyKate Palmer Albers is Associate Professor of Art History at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Kate Palmer Albers
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note59 color
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £8.95Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.