All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors use major new documentary sources, including cables and letters between Mao Zedong and Stalin, to tell for the first time the inside story of the creation of the Sino-Soviet alliance and the origins of the Korean War.
- Author BiographySergei Goncharov, formerly with the Far Eastern Institute at the Academy of Sciences, Moscow, is now an advisor to Boris Yeltsin and a member of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. John W. Lewis is Haas Professor of Chinese Politics at Stanford University. Xue Litai is Research Associate at the Center for International Security and Arms Control at Stanford.
- Author(s)John Wilson Lewis,Sergei Goncharov,Xue Litai
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in Intl Security and Arm Control
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note42 half-tones 2 maps
- Weight585 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £8.72Trending at £11.48
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.61Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
- £10.82Trending at £15.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.