All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers the various questions about different varieties of fruits and vegetables available in supermarkets. Including encyclopedic information and simple recipes, this title is suitable for amateur and professional cooks, gardeners, and those who love food.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Schneider is the author of Vegetables from Amaranth to Zucchini: The Essential Reference (IACP Book of the Year), Ready When You Are: Made-Ahead Meals for Entertaining, and coauthor of Better Than Store-Bought and Dining in Grand Style. Her magazine series Produce Pro (in Food Arts) and Vegetable Wise (in Eating Well) received James Beard awards. Hundreds of her articles have appeared in the New York Times, Gourmet, Food & Wine, and many other publications.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Schneider
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/1991
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Cookbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1013 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Illustrator(s)Soun Vannithone
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.