CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Dorothy V. M. Bishop
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePsychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 90 black & white line drawings
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementClassic ed
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Classic Edition. Foreword. 1. From Sound to Meaning: A Framework for Analysing Comprehension. 2. Specific Language Impairment. 3. Speech Perception. 4. Understanding Word Meaning. 5. Grammatical Knowledge in Sentence Comprehension. 6. Understanding Sentences in Real Time. 7. Understanding Discourse: Integrating Language and Context. 8. Understanding Intended Meaning: Social Aspects of Comprehension. 9. Modularity and Interaction in Language Development and Disorders.
- Author BiographyDorothy Bishop is Professor of Developmental Neuropsychology and a Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellow at the Department of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.