All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho are Florida's Siminole and Miccosukee Indians and where did they come from? This book explores their culture through information provided by archaeology, ethnography, historical documents and the words of the Indians themselves.
- Author(s)Brent Richards Weisman
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/08/1999
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNative Peoples, Cultures and Places of the South-eastern United States S.
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note12 drawings, 43 b&w photographs, 5 maps, timeline
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJerald T. Milanich
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.