All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe role, position and divisions of information and communication labour through periods of technological change.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleInternational Review of Social History Supplements
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine153 mm
- Edited byAad Blok,Greg Downey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.